Everything Your Body Needs, Nothing It Doesn’t
Health these days is the most neglected asset. Today’s generation is full of fatigue, stress, irregular hours of working, improper eating habits, unhealthy lifestyle, late night outings. They are more prone to health problems and they are completely ignorant about it. They have all types of excuses of not seeing a doctor for a long period of time. They only visit the doctor when something happens to their health. The point is why not see the doctor regularly and keep a track of one’s health life. Regular health check up helps find problems before they even start. If detected early, the chances of treatment and cure are better.
People ignore it until something big happens. Monitoring health regularly has become the need of the hour. Frequent body examination can save lot of money in future. Spending large amounts on treatments later in future can be minimized by taking preventive health checkups now and keeping track of what is going inside the body. How healthy a person is and what changes should be made?
Purpose Of Regular Examination
- Primary prevention technique
- Common chronic diseases can be identified at an early stage like diabetes, heart problems, kidney and lungs problems, asthma, arthritis etc.
- Treatment for any disease identified can start at an early stage and chances of curing it are higher.
- The doctor can counsel the patients and let them know about their regular health and ways they can maintain and alter it time to time.
- One can transfer the unknown into the known. The results can indicate something big in future that can be foreseen now and taken care of in the present. Suddenly falling sick for a major illness can be altered and measures can be taken in the present time.
- It can lead to people being more productive at work. When people know that they are healthy and have nothing to fear about then they become stress free and jolly. it effects their personal as well as professional life too.
Many diagnostic centers and hospitals offer affordable regular health check up packages with all the modern technology involved. Reports of these tests will help your doctor to understand better about your health and will empower him to give a personalized counseling. Also based on the reports and counseling you can make necessary life changes.
The packages include tests that are performed on the whole body and the tests are analyzed over time.
Detailed whole body medical checkup may include most of these tests:
- Haemoglobin test
- RBC counting
- WBC counting
- Platelet counting
- Cell volume
- Bio-chemical Parameters:
- Sugar test- fasting and PP
- Uric acid test
- Urea test
- Lipid Profile:
- Total cholesterol analysis
- LDL cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- Total ratio of LDL and HDL
- Liver test:
- Protein test
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- General tests:
- Dental Test
- Cardiac stress analysis
- Pulmonary function test
- Diet counselling
- Echo cardiogram
- Eye test
- Mammogram for women above 40 years of age
- Ultrasound of abdomen and breast for women
- PSA for men
- Urine test
- Stool test
- Consultation by senior Physician
- Surgical consultation by Surgeons